Thursday, August 24, 2006

Serious Steps into Robotics


I am trying to be more active with blog.. anyways..

got a new cell imate jasjar, am loving it will post abt it very soon more..

I have been considering robotics since a long time, and have done lot of things in it as well, like created my small robo a long back which could follow a white line, then I written a lot of small AI engines in .NET and in C/C++ to make it recognize face, + lot of things, also self developing robot, etc... now I am looking at it more seriously and have sent an email to White Box Robotics company to send me quotation for 914 PC Bot, I am planning very much to buy it but its going to be around 50,000.00/- to 80,000/- INR = approx 1000 to 1700 USD (as of 24th August, 2006). The good thing about this is that I can use Robotics Studio - software from Microsoft for robotics, and it seems to me a generic robot, so am seriously looking towards it.

Stay tuned.. more very soon.. trying to be with blog very frequent now.. more organized.. will be spending atleast 15minutes for blog in day :).

No comments: