Monday, April 16, 2007

Sound Projection

I always had this at back of my mind.. I always wanted some kind of projection system, which can project sound at particular direction, for example.. now a days we have got a TV on which we can have multiple channels going on.. at home this happens many time.. my bro wants to watch something else and I want to watch something else, we can watch but we cant really listen.. we can listen either of them.. and I always dreamed about a Sound projection system, which can project particular sound to particular person only.. and other person should not be able to head that sound.. and I was kind of thinking on this, how it works or how it can be done, etc... I started a bit working on this.. and I figured out we can use Infra rays, as Infra rays are directional ways compared to sound waves.. I somehow got this thing that we probably can use Infra ways with Sound waves and might be able to project sound in particular direction.. but I dint knew how to do the whole thing....
now after about 2 years, just today morning I was watching Discovery channel, yeah me not feeling well.. so was at home.. and they were talking exactly same thing, and some company already done research on it, and they are working on it, and to my surprise they are usign Infra rays.. eyeyyeyey.. but along with something more.. its great.. I can be inventor :P but thats apart.. its great to have a sound projection system.

No comments: