Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Hooked to Microsoft Flight Simulator X






this days I am very much hooked to this game Microsoft Flight Simulator X http://www.microsoft.com/games/flightsimulator/ this is one really exciting game.. I been playing this game since its realease of Flight Simulator 2002 and then I have never stopped playing this game.. but in between I was not in touch with this game.. but now I have again started playing this game.. check out the screen shot.... I have captured screenshot of the game.. and then I have used photoshop to make it a more realistic, 1st one is game screenshot and 2nd one is photoshoped screenshot.. click on images to view larger. I have not done a great job in photoshop but just tried to make it look good. :) comments and feedbacks always welcome.



No comments: