Friday, November 09, 2007

Travelling, Meetings and Calls

This week’s three days were really busy for me and I was able to check up the limit of my cell phone battery, how hot it gets, and my running strength and time time time.

Monday I was in event where Steve Ballmer had come down, it wasn’t that busy, but looking at Tuesday it was really hectic day… morning get up reach at Microsoft India Mumbai office at Kalina from Goregaon, local trains are great very crowded and a huge bag with me :P, reached for meeting.. meeting for 3 hours, I was expecting meeting to last for 2 hour, had scheduled another meeting in next 2 hours, but this meeting got extended for 1 hour, hence I decided to do that meeting on phone, while was in meeting was travelling and was heading towards town side, had to reach there by 3:30 PM and it was already 2:45 PM, running talking on phone reached finally at 3:20 PM and of course call on phone ended right on time.

Third day was again very hectic, morning 2 meetings, and phone meeting was great, so did 4 meetings on cell phone, and finally had to reach Worli for one more meeting, completed meeting in just 1 hour, and returned back from there , reached home 9 PM.
Fourth day wasn’t much hectic but was really nice smooth day but again with 2-3 meetings on cell phone.

My cell phone isn’t able to last its battery life compared to my last cell phone… oh btw my last cell phone i-mate JasJar I sold it and got new one HTC Touch, but this is really good one very light weight so talking a lot doesn’t make my arms pain.

And my running strength is same as before, just that I get a bit tired easily… hmm calls me for exercise, yeah am planning to join swimming… but no idea when plan will be implemented.

No comments: