Friday, September 15, 2006

Race against Time

like in my previous post I said that I love race...

right now am facing race against time :p


Its something that I love to do, but its very tiring so I try to avoid as much as possible :p

Right now.. I have to complete 2 work as soon as possible, and check up with 1 work. So total 3 work that I got to complete... 1 work is due tomorrow, clients coming to see.. 2nd work is due on Monday or Tuesday.. but for that have to goto Gujarat so travelling starts tomorrow (Saturday), and 3rd work is about checking out bug, patch it and notify the client as soon as possible.

hmm, now whats the catch u might ask... ok.. the thing which we need to show to client tomorrow is almost at the end.. will revisit this thing again.

2nd work needs to be complete by today as no time tomorrow and on Sunday :( and Monday or Tuesday we got to show to client.

3rd work bug fixing is something that needs to be done as soon as possible, its like if can be done now in 5mins then now.

ok so thats work.. now more to it.. I got to book tickets for the Gujarat.. hopefully will book today evening, now tomorrow I dont know if I will be able to catch the bus on time or not :p coz I am packed with other busy impotant work :(

No one is at home.. Mom and Dad left yesterday for village, will return back on Tuesday.. so I got ta do packing and all myself.. now thats again a time consuming :(..

lot of things... I shouldnt be writing this post.

No comments: