Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Update on USB Charger

remember in my previous post I talked about something that I am working on?

well, its based on hand cranking principle.. .I just push the trigger it charges coil of copper and gives power to my cell.. simple and sweet.

I am very much close to complete it, but right now am facing some good problem with it.. and problem is I dont have multimeter :(, I had but not able to find out where it is, so facing problem with it, and without multimeter I dont wanna go ahead.. hehehe I dont wanna damage my cell :p

So, I gotta wait till I get my hands on Multimeter, thats for sure by Sunday I will get my hands on Multimeter. Once I am pretty much done with it, I will be writing a DIY (Do It Yourself) document and post it on my blog, so you all you readers of my blog can try hands on it and create your own charger as well.

No comments: